Byron Crawford – Kanye West Superstar (Book Preview)
I read Bol’s new forthcoming book–which is the antithesis of the glorification of Yeezy. Here are some bullet points to best describe the book, hopefully without spoiling too many golden nuggets:
- Mind candy (leather jogging pants for your mind–ideal for a mental jog on a brisk fall morning)
- Celebrates Ray J’s schlong
- Admits to a few personal black eyes (not an allusion to Bol’s eye injury)
- Honest and introspective
- Breaks down pr0n to the nitty-gritty via hours of “expert analysis”
- Discusses in-depth the militarization of Kim Kardashian’s ass via “tank ass.” Hint: retina displays*** were created to best view spherical objects! ***displays with a 2880-by-1800 native resolution and 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors–or greater.
- Equates Kanye’s musical talent to Robin Williams’ depression coping skills (too soon!) (Btw, it doesn’t mention Robin Williams I was just joking.)
- And more…
It comes out in 4 days. You can gleefully pre-order it now from iTunes and Barnes and Noble. And here’s Bol’s sticky post on the book for more information.
AUDIO: Kanye West – “All Day” *New Single (Rough Cut) (2min snippet)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Maybe it’s just the bad quality of the audio, but I ain’t feeling it.
RiFF RAFF – Tip Toe Wing In My Jawwdinz
Lately I have been blogging the most popular music from #BlackVine…aka some of the most LCD rap out there!
Shabooty’s post on Vine: #Destiny + #ShmoneyDance: Become Legend! (Blogged For Posterity)
Do your brother from another mother (yours truly) a favor and revine this!
Wu-Tang Clan Reunites?!
The way Harvey Levine is obsessed over the guy that cut off his wiener, you’d think that Harvey takes it up the coat. Oh wait, he does.
The Other Song Clogging Up #BlackVine: Hit Boy – “Grindin’ My Whole Life” (Official Music Video)
Particularly the :45 second mark. I think the Illuminati are uploading these custom-made viral vines to Black Vine.
Lil Wayne – Grindin feat. Drake *New Single* (AUDIO)
I could do without Little Wayne. 2:45 is Drake’s part, though!