Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (Official Music Video w/ Cameo by Drake)
Byron Crawford always makes fun of hip-hop bloggers that basically just post any and everything that either lands in their inbox, or that they come across. This def falls under that category. I personally think this song blows, and the music video didn’t really have my kind of video h00ers, so I found it lackluster at best. But on the other side of the coin, I know this video is very highly anticipated, so I am posting it. Even despite the fact that I’ve already posted 12 other posts tonight. Yolo.
Chief Keef Previews ‘Nobody’ Ft. Kanye West (VIDEO)
Speaking of Kanye West:
Drake Does The #IceBucketChallenge (VIDEO)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz, but posting it anyway, because I blog like it’s a muscle. Lol. No Michael Sam.
#BlackVine’s Favorite Rapper Bobby Shmurda Gets on TMZ: “Everybody Better Do My Shmoney Dance!” (VIDEO)
BlackVine is bigger than WSHH now, righT?
Iggy Azalea – Black Widow ft. Rita Ora (Kill Bill Parody)
I’m def. not posting this video like, “OMG, it’s sooo cool.” I am posting it because I would make sweet-passionate-lust with Iggy Azalea. I am posting it because I like Kill Bill. And lastly, I am posting it because when I saw Iggy at a club appearance a few months ago, I handed her my business card. So hopefully she’s going through her tour belongings any day now, and finds it and reconnects with me. One can only hope.
Byron Crawford – Kanye West Superstar (Book Preview)
I read Bol’s new forthcoming book–which is the antithesis of the glorification of Yeezy. Here are some bullet points to best describe the book, hopefully without spoiling too many golden nuggets:
- Mind candy (leather jogging pants for your mind–ideal for a mental jog on a brisk fall morning)
- Celebrates Ray J’s schlong
- Admits to a few personal black eyes (not an allusion to Bol’s eye injury)
- Honest and introspective
- Breaks down pr0n to the nitty-gritty via hours of “expert analysis”
- Discusses in-depth the militarization of Kim Kardashian’s ass via “tank ass.” Hint: retina displays*** were created to best view spherical objects! ***displays with a 2880-by-1800 native resolution and 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors–or greater.
- Equates Kanye’s musical talent to Robin Williams’ depression coping skills (too soon!) (Btw, it doesn’t mention Robin Williams I was just joking.)
- And more…
It comes out in 4 days. You can gleefully pre-order it now from iTunes and Barnes and Noble. And here’s Bol’s sticky post on the book for more information.
AUDIO: Kanye West – “All Day” *New Single (Rough Cut) (2min snippet)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Maybe it’s just the bad quality of the audio, but I ain’t feeling it.